A complete and balanced dietetic pet food for dogs suffering from struvite urolithiasis.
ERVD Urinary Balance is the first complete and balanced raw dietetic pet food for dogs suffering from struvite stones in their urine bladder. It meets all characteristics, both legal and scientific, that are associated with diets formulated to reduce struvite formation.
- Moderate phosphorus and magnesium content according Directive 2008/38 EC for feed for Particular Nutritional Purpose.
- Proven acidifying effect on urine pH (pH 6.2 – 6.4) to further reduce the formation of struvite crystals in the urine.
- The high moisture content of the food (63.8%) contributes to formation of less concentrated urine.
- A variety of vegetables and prebiotic fibres supports a healthy intestinal function.
- Guaranteed free of artificial colouring agents, flavourings or preservatives.
Beef 46% (tripe, lung, kidney, heart), chicken 22% (muscle meat), rice, potato, duck 3% (carcass), apple, carrot (dried), peas, potato protein, beef tallow, sunflower oil, fish oil, chicory pulp (dried), red currant, spinach, vitamins, minerals.
Protein 11.8%, Fat content 11.2%, Crude fiber 1.3%, Crude ash 1.8%, Moisture 63.8%, Calcium 0.26%, Phosphorus 0.21%, Sodium 0.11%, Magnesium 0.029%, Potassium 0.25%, Chloride 0.10%, Sulphur 0.14%.
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vit. A (3a672a) 6,500 I.U., Vit. D3 (3a671) 650 I.U., Vit. E (3a700) 250 mg, Iron (3b103) 50 mg, Iodine (3b202) 0.75 mg, Copper (Copper (II) sulfate (II)) 5.0 mg, Manganese (3b503) 20 mg, Zinc (3b605) 50 mg, Selenium (sodium selenite) 0.15 mg.
Raw Veterinary Diets Urinary Balance is guaranteed free of artificial aromatic substances, colouring agents, flavourings or preservatives.
Daily food quantities:
Open the pdf file to consult our extensive feeding schedule.
Raw Veterinary Diets are frozen diets and are exclusively available at veterinary clinics.
Ask your vet about the appropriate Raw Veterinary Diet for your dog.