A complete and balanced dietetic pet food for food-hypersensitive dogs.
ERVD Hypoallergenic is the first complete and balanced raw dietetic pet food based on insect protein, formulated for dogs suffering from a sensitive digestive system and/or skin. Because of its unique protein source, it can also be used in an elimination food trial to diagnose adverse food reactions in dogs. It meets all characteristics, both legal and scientific, that are associated with diets formulated for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. This complete dietetic pet food is suitable for both growing and adult dogs.
- Free from beef, dairy and gluten-containing grains, which are common allergens for dogs.1
- Contains buffalo worm as a sole source of animal protein. This protein source can be considered unique in pet food, as it has not yet been used in other pet food products. Chances of an adverse reaction to this protein source are thus very small
- Its extra-low fat content also makes it suitable for indications such as hyperlipidaemia and lymphangiectasia.
- Guaranteed free of artificial colouring agents, flavourings or preservatives.
- Formulated to be safely fed to puppies of all dog breeds.
1. Mueller, R. S., Olivry, T., & Prélaud, P. (2016). Critically appraised topic on adverse food reactions of companion animals (2): common food allergen sources in dogs and cats. BMC Vet Res, 12(1), 9.
Potato, mealworm (25%), potato protein, spinach, zucchini, pumpkin, chicory pulp (dried), parsnip (dried), red beet (dried), flaxseed oil, rapeseed oil, vitamins, minerals.
Protein 12.7%, Fat content 4.8%, Crude fiber 2.4%, Crude ash 2.3%, Moisture 65.9%, Calcium 0.48%, Phosphorus 0.37%, Omega-3 0.7 %.
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vit. A (3a672a) 4,600 I.U., Vit. D3 (3a671) 460 I.U., Vit. E (3a700) 153 mg, Iron (3b103) 31.3 mg, Iodine (3b202) 1.2 mg, Copper (Copper (II) sulfate (II)) 2.8 mg, Manganese (3b503) 0.9 mg, Zinc (3b605) 39 mg, Selenium (sodium selenite) 0.10 mg.
Raw Veterinary Diets Hypoallergenic Insect is guaranteed free of artificial aromatic substances, colouring agents, flavourings or preservatives.
Daily food quantities:
-Puppy and Adult stage:
Open the pdf file to consult our extensive feeding schedule.
Raw Veterinary Diets are frozen diets and are exclusively available at veterinary clinics.
Ask your vet about the appropriate Raw Veterinary Diet for your dog.